Saturday, June 7, 2014

It been ages

Hey Im back! Leana is back, its been awhile since i didnt update any story on my blog. Theres so much going on in my life. Everything is gone, I lost someone who i called my lover in the past few months. We broke up because theres something bad happened to us and i dont think we can fix it back. MAYBE. I dont know but now things are going very well, we are getting closer and closer back but still things are different. We cant act like we still having a relationship, ya you know. We are only friends now, not more than that. Ya maybe we can call a bestfriend. Maybe I dont know. I went to Singapore last time and it was a beautiful city I must say but the citizen they are fucking arrogant! They are all are just a bullshits. I dont like singaporean! AT ALL OKAY. And we went down to orchard road. Only got mall a very huge mall and a small one all the way at orchard road. Singapore is such a beautiful city but with ugly people! Okay I guess maybe thats all. See you guys later thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment