Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For you

Dear MHM,
First of all I wanna say that I'm very sorry for what happens, I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feeling, I didn't mean to break your heart, I really sorry. I'm confused, I dont know what exactly you want from me my dear, you knew that I'm not your lover anymore right? But why you still act like you're my lover? I know that you love me and I know how much you love you but even though you still love me you can't treat me like this, I know that you are afraid that that you're gonna losing me, I know because I can see it in your eyes, you dont worry you are not gonna losing me because I will always be with you no matter what happen, and I will always love you because I'm still your friend dear or maybe one day we get back together, who knows right? If you have any problem can sure you share with me, dont worry okay? I hope you understand and realize after you read this, you're handsome and nice boy, you can get someone better than me, someone who can take a good care of you, someone who can be with you 24/7, someone who can hear your voice when you're sing, someone who can touch your face, someone who can make you feel loved, someone who can kiss your forehead, someone who can give you chocolate, someone who can see you every evening, someone who can hug you when you cold and someone who can make you sleep very soundly. YOU JUST DONT WORRY, I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment