Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tonight



Tonight I will love, love you tonight. Give me everything tonight, for all we know we might not get tomorrow lets do it tonight. Forget what they say, I want you to stay, I want you tonight. Grab somebody sexy, tell em hey. HAHA but that's not what I wanna tell you guys actually, I am so bored right now, I don't have any idea what to do. Blurrr after I met with my boyfriend, my close friend. I do love him as a friend and maybe more than that haha but I'm confused. I need all my friends, I miss them. I miss our moment, actually I don't have so many friends like you guys do, hmm I don't know why, ya I friendly what haha maybe you might think I'm not just because of my face, ya you guys might think my face look like I'm arrogant but FYI I'm not okay! If you wanna get to know me, just say like hey, hi or maybe just call my name leana or farah, we can be like close friend ya sure I'm not too choosy. Okay now I feel like something wrong happen to myself but I don't know what's that. Can you tell me? Ya I have no idea, blur and blur. I'm boring to the max, nak buat apa oiii. BORING BORING BORING! Lets have some fun and play some stupid game, wanna join me? Yeah sure but how? Hahaha stupid, joking. Today is the bored night ever, I never felt like this. This is so ridiculous. Nak buat apa, nak buat apa. Update blog? Done. Facebook? Done. Twitter? Done. Skype? Also done. Yahoo messenger? Done. What else? Ya bored. Okaylah I think the best thing I can do is sleep. Ya my bed is calling me, farah farah come to me hahaha BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment