Friday, August 19, 2011

Classmates

First of all, I wanna say you guys are the best lah weh. Always make me laugh, make me happy with you guys. Stupid evil laugh, stupid joke but I had so much fun with you guys, but tak semua yang okaylah. Ada certain yang tak okay, but do I look like I care, just ignore them. If you feel like I can't be your friend or not being nice to you so back off, I don't need you in my life, I already have my awesome friends, right buddy? Everything we do together, through all the pain and the happiness. But bukan semua okay like we plan right. Hmm yeah even close macam mana pun, backstabber still ada nak buat macam mana, thats a normal thing, we just have to ignore and just have fun. Biasalah mulut orang kita takkan boleh tutup sampai bila bila pun kan even sampai mati. Tu mulut orang, just biarkan asalkan kita HAPPY :D Oh ya this year rasa macam lain sikit kalau nak compare to last year or last two years, I'm getting close with them, you guys awesome you know, I hope kita okay macam ni sampai bila bila, ya memanglah bila dah habis sekolah semua buat hal masing masing but doesn't mean kita dah takboleh contact with each other right? Haha cerita macam dah habis sekolah padahal ada lagi one more year. Okaylah I think thats all for today, hope you guys enjoy. DAAAAAA




No comments:

Post a Comment